Since it’s launch in Atlanta, Ga. in May of 2014 and working in lock-step of President Barack Obama’s “My Brother’s Keeper” Initiative, IRONMEN has been highly involved in multiple communities spanning from coast-to-coast with the following activities:
- Savannah, GA Chapter launch
- IRONMEN, INC. CEO Montre’ Everett procured a seat on the School Council for New Hampstead High School to oversee the improvement of education, standards and quality of life for its students.
- Participated in Savannah, GA. Sock Drive and Feeding Programs for the Homeless and less fortunate
- Spearheaded the “Bring Our Girls Back” initiative in the city of Savannah, GA.
- Provided the Inaugural IRONMEN, INC. College Scholarship to the Willie B. Adkins Project in Vallejo, CA.